Hi lovelies, Happy New Year! I can’t believe today is the last day of 2017; in a very blogger manner here is my last post of the year. As some of you know I love writing my goals and targets down because then I will be more likely to achieve them or at least attempt to achieve them. Here are my 17 goals, dreams and ambitions for 2018 divided into 5 categories.
- Sleep early – I noticed that I have been sleeping really late even though I need to wake up early. In 2018 this needs to change so that my body get enough rest and sleep each night.
- Drink more water – for glow skin and better health, water is essential. I need to start drinking my 8 glasses of water a day.
- Get my Australian License and buy a car – I’m already doing my driving lessons each week and hopefully will be able to get my license soon
- Soccer lessons – I want E to like sports, soccer is always a good activity for little children around his age.
- Swimming lessons – Once my husband joins us, I want baby E to start his swimming lessons. He loves the water and it will be a fun bond experience for them.
- Start the library challenger 1000 books before preschool – Our local library has a fun challenge for kids to read 1000 books before preschool (4 years) Baby E already read so many book but in 2018 I want to keep count of the book we read and maybe suggest to you the books we enjoy.
- Visiting Kenya – we do plan to visit Nairobi next year and visit my in laws.
Hubby moving to Melbourne – we did apply for my husband’s visa and waiting to hear from immigration. I’m hoping he will be joining us sooner than later.*Update: My husband was granted his visa
- Explore Melbourne as a family – Melbourne is such an amazing city with so much to do. I want us to explore it together.
- Move to a bigger place – our current 2 bedroom apartment is more than enough when hubby moves here but I’m hoping (dreaming) to move into a bigger place closer to my mum’s place once we can afford it.
- Post weekly and pre-plan my posts – with my big move, starting a new job and starting my YouTube channel unfortunately I ended up not posting as often as I liked. I feel rather disappointed because blogging is and will always be my passion for 2018 expect to see more posts.
- Collaborate with other bloggers and take part in blog series – in January I will share with you a post I did with a fellow mummy blogger from the U.K and I will continue to look for great opportunities to get to know other bloggers in my niche and hopefully collaborate.
- Grow my Mrs Jibril brand– I want to build a strong and recognisable brand for my blog.
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- Start a career series – giving helpful career tips because of my background in Human resources and also recently trying to start a career after motherhood. My series will be helping others with thing like job interviews, picking a career after university, getting back in to the job market, etc.…
- Get more subscribers – please help me get to 100 subscribers, I’m only 2 subscribers away. *Update: I’m currently at 122 subscribers thank you so much (16.01.18)
- Do videos with hubby – my husband is quiet shy and I will need to convince him to appear in my videos.
- Attempt vlogging – it will require a lot of courage, now all my videos are on the coach when I’m alone in the house so vlogging is a whole new game to film myself in public.
Stay tuned to see if I accomplish any or all of these goals, dreams and ambitions in 2018.
Thank you so much for your continuous love and support. Thanks to everyone who reads my posts and shares them.
I hope 2018 brings us all happiness and health. Let’s have a great year lovelies.
Share with me one thing you would like to achieve in 2018
Thanks for stopping by,
Let’s be mummy friends
You can find this post linked to these fabulous blog link ups