I’ve been M.I.A for a little while from my blog but I have a very valid excuse this time… a teething baby! only a few months ago I was so anxious for baby E to get his first tooth; now what I would do to have my happy toothless baby with his big gummy smiles. Incase you missed me…I missed you too and here is what we’ve been up to while I was away.
- We tried out so many new restaurants and new meals these past few weeks.
- We attended not one but two weddings, this includes attending my first Catholic Church wedding.
- We celebrated my husband’s birthday and in a few weeks we will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary.
- My sister in law came to Kenya for a visit so the past 2 weeks have just been bonding time.
Over all I think we grew stronger and closer as a family. We made a lot of great memories.
I know I stopped doing baby updates when baby E turned one and now he is 14 months. Where did the time go?
- Baby E is now walking and running around
- He is a typical toddler and he even throws tantrums when things don’t go his way.
- He was 3 teeth and the 4th cut through so we are having a cranky baby who wakes up during the night to be comforted.
- He still loves his pacifier.
- He loves billy and bam bam
Over all he is well and healthy. He is growing so fast and keeps us on our toes. We are drained by his bedtime.
- I took a short blogging break however; I have been following other blogs.
- I am loving a few new series lately.
- I’m enjoying scented candles
- I joined the gym and went on a healthy journey.
- I finally got my driving license (better late than never), in fact now I can drive a manual car…Talk about skills
- I’ve been featured on Mess & Merlot for her new blog series “she loves herself”
- Last post Dear Internet…Please Stop With The Mummy shaming was one of the top 10 online reads on Life Motherhood & Everything
I mainly spend my days chasing baby E and my evening catching up on series and getting some sleep.
This blog has been such an important part of my stay at home mum life so I want to thank all those who have been supporting me in this journey.
What have you been up to lately? Any major changes in your life you would want to share!
I love hearing from you.
Thanks for stopping by.