I know I haven’t posted in over a week but it was a rather hectic week, from a visit to the emergency to baby E attending his first wedding. I usually don’t rant because I try to look at the positive side even when it’s very hard. I guess this post will be my first rant to vent out!! The worst feeling in the world is when you feel judged as a mother. Maybe I’m hormonal or extra sensitive since becoming a mummy, if you ever feel like voicing your unpleasant opinion about my parenting please refer to the short list below.
- He is MY son so I get the final say about anything and everything, well until he is a teenager and rebels against me… I still have 17 years to go.
- He is my FIRST child, so I’ll do everything I always wanted to do with him. Dress him a certain way, feed him certain foods and spend ridiculous amount of cash.
- I was pregnant for 41+ weeks and pushed for 2.30 hours, so there is no way in hell you can love my baby more than me or care for his wellbeing more than I do.
- Mothers know best…. Yes you guessed it I’m his mother so I know what’s best for him.
- He is growing and meeting his milestones. So maybe just maybe I’m doing an ok job raising him. I’m not asking to be praised but at least acknowledge that I don’t totally suck as a new mum.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
All that new mothers really want is a little support and that occasional kind word.
Thanks for stopping by,
Make sure you follow me on Social media
You can find this post linked to these lovely blog link ups: