I know I haven’t posted in over a week but it was a rather hectic week, from a visit to the emergency to baby E attending his first wedding. I usually don’t rant because I try to look at the positive side even when it’s very hard. I guess this post will be my first rant to vent out!! The worst feeling in the world is when you feel judged as a mother. Maybe I’m hormonal or extra sensitive since becoming a mummy, if you ever feel like voicing your unpleasant opinion about my parenting please refer to the short list below.
- He is MY son so I get the final say about anything and everything, well until he is a teenager and rebels against me… I still have 17 years to go.
- He is my FIRST child, so I’ll do everything I always wanted to do with him. Dress him a certain way, feed him certain foods and spend ridiculous amount of cash.
- I was pregnant for 41+ weeks and pushed for 2.30 hours, so there is no way in hell you can love my baby more than me or care for his wellbeing more than I do.
- Mothers know best…. Yes you guessed it I’m his mother so I know what’s best for him.
- He is growing and meeting his milestones. So maybe just maybe I’m doing an ok job raising him. I’m not asking to be praised but at least acknowledge that I don’t totally suck as a new mum.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
All that new mothers really want is a little support and that occasional kind word.
Thanks for stopping by ladies
I will be back to posting regularly again.