Wow we’re on double digits now my little munchkin. It is hard to believe how fast time passed by.
There is no change in his feeding; he still drinks around 4 bottles some days more. He enjoys 3 meals a day and we introduced new foods like cheese, fish and porridge this month.
Weight and height:
We didn’t have a check since his 8 months check however; he is growing so much in weight and height. I’m guessing around 11.5 kgs (25.3 pounds) and around 79cms (31.1 inches) tall. He’s such a big boy now.
Some 12-18 months T-shirts are snug on him. His clothes size range from 9-12 months and 12-18months depends on the style. He wears size 12-18 months trousers and 12-18 months pajamas
He’s very cheeky and loves to play with other kids now. He loves exploring around when he is crawling but he is also very cautious if he is in a new surrounding. When we visit his grandparents he doesn’t stand because he is scared of falling however at home we can barely get him to sit.
When he is watching his cartoons he will voice his anger when you change the channel, he is shouting at you (maybe we created a TV junkie)
He doesn’t seem to mind that we cut down on screen time and he seems to enjoy the new sensory toy that mummy made for him (thanks to Pinterest)
We love seeing him develop and his little character shine through.
- He is starting to understand us more.
- He understands when I say “no” to him and stops.
- He started standing on his own. He would pick himself up and stand by supporting himself using furniture items.
- Falls asleep at night on his own. After his last feed and nappy change I put him in his own cot and leave the room and he would fall asleep in 10 minutes.
- Started drinking from his Sippy cup a little more.
- Naps are still difficult since last months. He doesn’t like sleeping during the day but we still manage to make him have 2 naps a day.
- Being carried or held for long periods of time, he loves crawling and exploring so being held is restricting to him.
- Lemons… Mummy and daddy gave him his first lemon and baby wasn’t impressed with the sour taste.
- His walker
- He still loves clapping and talking
- Climbing on everything including us.Highlights of the month:
- Grandpa (mummy’s dad) came to Kenya for a visit.
- Auntie (mummy’s cousin) stayed over for a few days and he seemed to really enjoy her company.
- He used a highchair in a restaurant for the first time. We usually keep him in his pram when we dine out.
- He went on his first Merry-go-around.
- He got his first balloonLowest points of this month:
He has been cranky some days and we blamed teething however he still doesn’t have teeth yet. His doctor doesn’t seem to be worried about his teeth not coming in however, mummy is low-key anxious about it.
Happy 10 months baby boy, we love you to the moon and beyond.
Thanks for stopping by,
Follow me on Social media
You can find this post linked to these lovely blog link ups: